- Make Your URLs Clear and Easy to Be Understood: You should use words related to the product and common characters for your URL. This helps to be readable by individuals.
- Permit Various Search Engines to Index Your Websites: You can change the settings of Default Robots to Index Follow. You can also use the free Yoast Metarobots Magento addition in order to add no-follow certain non-content web pages.
- Usage of Metadata: You should definitely think about updating the default metadata information for your online store. It is advised to avoid utilizing the exact same metadata for all of your website’s pages. For example, the metadata description for your website will not pertain to the pages of the products that you are trying to promote through your website. Google will show the description below the link in the search engine result page. A description related to the keyword searched for will definitely influence the user into following your link.
- Eradicate Copied Content: You should not copy content on your website. Magento permits you to simply arrange and look through the categories.
- Google Sitemap: The Google XML Sitemap is a very efficient way to communicate with the Google. Through this sitemap, the important content and the structure of your site can be directly indexed.
- Analytics: Analytics Integration of Google provides statistics not only about the people who visit your site, but also the traffic source and keywords. You can see the pages and products of your website and see how well they are performing through this method.
© 2015 Flagship Design Ltd