The type of business you are running does not matter. What matters is whether you are attracting and retaining enough clients in order to run your business successfully. How can you sell something if your clients are unable to find you? To be able to run your ecommerce store effectively, you need to make sure that the prospects can locate you easily without much hassle.
Are you thinking of creating an online store? Then Shopify is the ideal ecommerce solution.
It makes every possible effort to ease things out for its clientele. It lets you customize your online store so you are able to sell your goods in a comfortable atmosphere. From organizing your stocked products to receiving payments after having sold them, Shopify allows you to do everything simply at the cost of a few clicks.
Pre-Requisites for Starting an Online Store with Shopify
Ofcourse all online Shops need to have an awesome design, thankfully Shopify has a small selection of free templates but for more custom tailored designs visit our Eccomerce page here.
Seo tips when using Shopify
- Shopify allows Content Management Facility, with the help of which you can create several landing pages for your website other than the Main Page. This way it is easier for search engines like Google to locate your page.
- Try to avoid repetition of information such as product descriptions. With more text including words that people all over the world are most likely to use when searching for the type of products you stock, the discovery of your website becomes easier.
- Shopify allows you to edit URLs and Title Tags for each page on your website; this way it stands more chances of appearing in search engine results.
- Use relevant tags with images, so image search, which has recently grown very popular among users, makes the discovery of the content on your website quicker.
- Be sure to include product reviews by customers.
Shopify allows a free 30-day trial for new users, irrespective of whether you are about to create a new ecommerce store or you are shifting an existing website to Shopify.
For more information about Shopify - click here.